Marketing & Communications Intern
- Draft press releases and public service announcements (PSA’s), ensuring consistency and accuracy
- Post calendar listings for events and programs
- Serve as the point person for First Friday Live events, including managing press releases and calendar postings and coordinating monthly featured charity.
- Will be available for First Friday events (6-9pm)
- Assist with social media, including live posting at events
- Will assist with administrative tasks as needed
- Candidate should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be computer literate.
- Candidate must possess knowledge of social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Knowledge of software programs such as Excel, Word and Google Docs is preferred. Intern should be comfortable in communication via phone to promote activities of the organization to members.
- Must be a self-starter, efficient, motivated and be a team player
- Candidates are required to have excellent problem solving skills and are expected to take initiative
This is an un-paid position located in downtown Phoenix. Must be available 10-15 hours per week, Monday through Friday. This may be a credit or non-credit internship, depending on hours and requirements.
Part Time On Call (non-exempt)
Over hire production staff. HTC maintains an overhire list in Carpentry, Props, Wardrobe, Electrics, and Deck Crew. Daytime, night and weekend opportunities are available throughout the year. Must be able to lift 35lbs or more. Compensation based on experience. Must be 18 years of age or older.
If you are interested in being added to our Tech Overhire list, please send a resume and references, along with your area of experience and your general availability to our Tech Department.
Herberger Theater Center is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis, including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or national origin.