Box Office Hours
Monday – Friday, 10am-5pm
Saturday & Sunday, 12-5pm
One hour prior to performance time
The Herberger Theater Center Box Office is located at 222 E. Monroe, on the northwest corner of Third Street and Monroe in downtown Phoenix.
Phone (602) 252-8497
Box Office Fax (602) 258-9481
All tickets are subject to a facility fee. Children under three years of age are not permitted in the theater. Cell phones and pagers must be turned off or put on silent mode before entering the theater.
Payment Methods Accepted
The Herberger Theater Center Box Office accepts cash, personal checks, American Express, Mastercard, Visa and Discover.
Theater Accessibility Features:
- Ramps provide easy access to theater seating
- Accessible seating is available in all price ranges
- Infrared provides audio amplification
- Audio description and Braille or large print programs are available for many shows
- Arizona Theatre Company offers on-stage tactile tours at audio descripted performances
- Service dogs are welcome
- The theater provides ushers trained in American Sign Language at scheduled ASL performances
Herberger Theater Center Gift Certificates
Herberger Theater Center gift certificates may be purchased in person, by calling the Box Office or purchasing online. Click here to purchase online. Gift certificates can be purchased for any amount and must be redeemed in person at the Herberger Box Office only. Certificates are good for many of the performances held at the Herberger Theater Center*. There are no refunds or reprints on gift certificates if lost or stolen. Gift certificates can be extended if done prior to the expiration date.
Refunds are offered on cancelled performances only.
For more information, contact:
Lucas Cullum, Box Office Services Manager
(602) 254-7399 x151 or at email@example.com.
*Subject to availability